The Presidents' Trust
Benefits of Trust Membership
As part of a diverse network of higher education leaders, members of the Presidents’ Trust are provided a number of valuable resources, including:
- Complimentary access to the Presidents’ Trust Symposium held during AAC&U’s Annual Meeting. The seminar is designed to engage participants in discussion and strategy-building around the most pressing issues facing higher education. The seminar also provides valuable networking opportunities for Trust members to meet and interact with leaders across higher education.
- Exclusive access to annual Presidents' Trust Townhall Meeting ona pressing issue identifed in advance by Trust members.
- 50% discount on two AAC&U authored or sponsored publications per year.
- One complimentary (and transferable) registration to one of AAC&U's regional conferences.
- Advance briefings of AAC&U research, including our upcoming 2020 Employer Research results and findings from AAC&U's new "Issues in Higher Education Survey."
How to Join
Membership in the Presidents’ Trust is open to all chief executive officers of AAC&U institutional members, as well as CEOs of foundations and associations. Membership dues for the Trust are assessed on an annual basis and in accordance with AAC&U’s practices for calculating dues for institutional memberships. For more information about joining the Presidents’ Trust, please contact Lorenzo Esters, Vice President, Office of Advancement and Member Engagement at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presidents' Trust Thought Leadership
The Presidents’ Trust is a leadership group of more than 200 college and university presidents from all institutional types who are committed to advocating for the value of liberal education and inclusive excellence and rebuilding public trust in higher education.