2022 Institute on ePortfolios
Forming a Team and Creating a Strong Application
The application deadline has now passed.
Institute Campus Teams
We recommend that a team consist of a team leader and four team members. We encourage you to select a senior academic or student affairs officer as your team lead; however, this is not a requirement for participation in this institute. Teams should include a diverse set of colleagues from a variety of areas on your campus and may include a senior academic officer, faculty members, learning technologies professionals, and/or student affairs leaders. Your team may also include assessment and curriculum specialists and others with logical and active roles in advancing ePortfolios, student learning, and student success on campus. Although not restricted, a typical team size would consist of five individuals.
The online application consists of an information section and responses to the following prompts.
- Describe what led your institution to apply to the Institute.
- If your institution has attended past AAC&U institutes, how does the work you want to accomplish in the Institute on ePortfolios relate to past participation?
- Summarize your institution's most recent efforts to promote the adoption and implementation of ePortfolios, including which individuals/groups were involved.
- What are some of the resource and/or political issues at play in your context regarding ePortfolios?
- How does participation in the Institute on ePortfolios align with your institution's current strategic priorities?
- Identify 3-5 specific goals that you hope to accomplish by participating in this Institute.
- What are your top three needs/concerns related to ePortfolios in you context?
- What is the rationale for your team’s composition?
- What do you believe your team can contribute to the Institute?
Please contact Eddie Watson at [email protected] with questions or inquiries.