Giving & Sponsorship
Private contributions are vital in helping AAC&U fulfill its national mission to advocate for a horizon-expanding education for every college student. Your gift makes a difference. We gratefully receive donations from individuals, grants from corporations and foundations, and gifts from academic institutions.
AAC&U also offers sponsorship opportunities.
If you would like information about making a gift of stock, information about making a bequest to benefit AAC&U, or would like personal assistance with your giving, call 202-387-3760 to speak with Andrew Flagel, Vice President for Advancement and Member Engagement, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some individuals are also eligible for matching gifts from their employers, and we are happy to help with that process.
• You may make an online gift by credit card or you may mail us a check, made payable to AAC&U, to AAC&U Development Office, 1818 R Street NW, Washington DC 20009.
You may direct your gift to one of the following funds at AAC&U:
- The Presidential Initiatives Fund: This new fund has been established to create a space for donors to support presidential initiatives at AAC&U emerging from our new strategic plan, We ASPIRE.
- Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Fund: To ensure that the next generation of strategic leaders and critical thinkers is prepared for and focused on dismantling the belief in the hierarchy of human value.
- The Leadership Fund for Liberal Education: The fund established in 2006 that supports the signature LEAP initiatives and the many ways we advocate for liberal education and inclusive excellence in American higher education.
- The PKAL Fund: The fund that supports the innovative and creative work of Project Kaleidoscope to transform undergraduate STEM teaching and learning.
- The PKAL STEM Leadership Institutes Fund: A special fund that supports all aspects of Project Kaleidoscope’s STEM Leadership Institutes.
The L. Lee Knefelkamp Fund: In honor of the late L. Lee Knefelkamp, this new fund has been establish to promote intentional and sustained linkages between student and campus success.
Thank you for your generosity.