Giving & Sponsorship
Private contributions are vital in helping AAC&U fulfill its national mission to advocate for a horizon-expanding education for every college student. Your gift makes a difference. We gratefully receive donations from individuals, grants from corporations and foundations, and gifts from academic institutions.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities with AAC&U please contact Renee Gamache, firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like information about making a gift of stock, information about making a bequest to benefit AAC&U, or would like personal assistance with your giving, call (202) 516-9419 to speak with Ashley Finley, Senior Advisor to the President and Vice President for Strategic Planning and Partnerships, or email email@example.com. Some individuals are also eligible for matching gifts from their employers, and we are happy to help with that process.
You may make an online gift by credit card or you may mail us a check, made payable to AAC&U, to AAC&U Development Office, 1818 R Street NW, Washington DC 20009.
You may direct your gift to one of the following funds at AAC&U:
- The Presidential Initiatives Fund: This new fund has been established to create a space for donors to support presidential initiatives at AAC&U emerging from our new strategic plan, We ASPIRE.
- Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Fund: To ensure that the next generation of strategic leaders and critical thinkers is prepared for and focused on dismantling the belief in the hierarchy of human value.
- The Leadership Fund for Liberal Education: The fund established in 2006 that supports the signature LEAP initiatives and the many ways we advocate for liberal education and inclusive excellence in American higher education.
- The PKAL Fund: The fund that supports the innovative and creative work of Project Kaleidoscope to transform undergraduate STEM teaching and learning.
- The PKAL STEM Leadership Institutes Fund: A special fund that supports all aspects of Project Kaleidoscope’s STEM Leadership Institutes.
The L. Lee Knefelkamp Fund: In honor of the late L. Lee Knefelkamp, this new fund has been establish to promote intentional and sustained linkages between student and campus success.
Thank you for your generosity.