Office of Curricular and Pedagogical Innovation
Improving Quantitative Literacy
Interested in Improving Development and Assessment of Quantitative Literacy? AAC&U Is Seeking Your Help!
As part of a larger effort to enhance the suite of resources supporting AAC&U’s Essential Learning Outcomes, the Office of Curricular and Pedagogical Innovation is embarking on an exciting project in support of quantitative literacy—and we’re looking for your help! Specifically, we’re hoping to identify people who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Have expertise (or are interested in developing expertise) related to quantitative literacy who can contribute to a literature review on the topic
- Have developed effective strategies for teaching quantitative literacy in college classrooms
- Have developed effective assignments that assess quantitative literacy in college classrooms
- Have experience using the Quantitative Literacy VALUE rubric and/or would like to contribute to the revision of that tool
- Have participated in a quantitative literacy program that you would like to see highlighted in an AAC&U case study
We anticipate that the results of these efforts will lead to opportunities to publish and/or present in AAC&U forums, and we would love to have you be a part of our team!