Guide to Giving: AAC&U
Private contributions are vital in helping AAC&U fulfill its national mission to advocate for a horizon-expanding education for every college student. Your gift makes a difference. We gratefully receive donations from individuals, grants from corporations and foundations, and gifts from academic institutions.
• You may mail us a check, made payable to AAC&U, to AAC&U Development Office, 1818 R Street NW, Washington DC 20009.
• You may make an online gift by credit card to save paper, postage, and processing time. The links to give online are below.
You may direct your gift to one of the following funds at AAC&U:
- The Leadership Fund for Liberal Education: The fund established in 2006 that supports the signature LEAP initiatives and the many ways we advocate for liberal education and inclusive excellence in American higher education.
- The Centennial Fund: The fund that honors AAC&U’s Centennial anniversary in 2015, and serves as a venture fund for our second century of work on behalf of our members.
- The PKAL Fund: The fund that supports the innovative and creative work of Project Kaleidoscope to transform undergraduate STEM teaching and learning.
- The PKAL Leadership Scholarship Fund: The special fund that allows one or more faculty members with limited institutional resources to attend Project Kaleidoscope’s Summer Leadership Institute.
If you would like information about making a gift of stock, information about making a bequest to benefit AAC&U, or would like personal assistance with your giving, call 202-387-3760 to speak with Lisa Russell O’Shea, Senior Director of Development. Some individuals are also eligible for matching gifts from their employers, and we are happy to help with that process.
Thank you for your generosity.