Submitting Your Application
The CadmiumCD Abstract Scorecard is the online meeting programming system used for PKAL STEM Leadership application submissions. The CadmiumCD Abstract Scorecard system will allow you to view, edit, and prepare your application in a central location up to the application deadline (March 16, 2021).
To submit your application, proceed with the following steps:
If starting an application:
Access the Scorecard system here.
- Login to the Scorecard as a New User, and create your account profile.
- Review the Privacy Notice, then indicate your consent by checking and entering your full name. Click “Continue.”
- On the Task List page, complete the Applicant Information Form.You are to complete ALL required fields of the Applicant Information form.
- On the Task List page, Upload your Application as a single PDF document.
- Applications for the PKAL STEM Leadership Institute must be saved and uploaded as a single PDF document using the required filename format indicated below.
Applicant Last Name_Applicant First Name_PKALSLI2021
- Use the “Submit” button to complete your application.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.