Travel Information & Discounts: 2018 Institute on General Education and Assessment
AC&U is pleased to offer discounts on airfare and transportation. All conference activities will take place at the University of Utah, 110 S. Fort Douglas Blvd, Salt Lake City, UT 84113
We have partnered with United Airline/Delta Airlines to offer travel discounts to the 2018 Institute on General Education and Assessment.
- Visit https://www.united.com/web/en-US/apps/booking/specials/meetings/default.aspx and Enter (CODE = ZF82 AND AGREEMENT CODE = 893894 with no spaces) in the Offer Code box.
- You may also call United Meeting Reservation Desk at 800-426-1122 Mon-Fri 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. ET and Sat/Sun 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. ET. Booking fees are waived for Meeting reservations.
- Please note that travel must be booked between (6/5/2018 - 6/8/2018)
- Visit https://www.delta.com/flight-search/book-a-flight and Enter (CODE = NMS2Q) in the Meeting Event Code box.
- Travel Dates: June 2, 2018 to June 9, 2018.
- Reservations and ticketing are available via www.delta.com/meeting. Select Book Your Flight and this will bring you to the Book a Flight page. Enter the meeting code in the box provided.
- Reservations may also be made by calling Delta Meeting reservations at 800-328-1111 Mon-Fri 7a.m.-7p.m. CDT.
Founded in 1850, The University of Utah is the flagship institution of higher learning in Utah and offers over 100 undergraduate and more than 90 graduate degree programs to over 30,000 students. As a preeminent research and teaching institution, the University cultivates an academic environment and practices to promote the highest standards of intellectual integrity and scholarship. The University is located at the foot of the Wasatch Mountains, only minutes from vibrant downtown Salt Lake City and in the heart of the Foothill Cultural District.
The 2018 Institute on General Education and Assessment will take place at the University Guest House Conference Center. Participants will stay in the Heritage Commons Residence Halls, constructed as the Athlete Village for the 2002 Olympic Winter Games. Institute meals will be in the dining hall adjacent to the residence halls. Team time, built into the Institute program, will allow participants to explore the surrounding areas and meet in a place of their choosing. Light rail is available for transportation to downtown Salt Lake City and the airport.