Institute Goals: 2018 Institute on Teaching and Learning for Campus-wide Interfaith Excellence
The Institute is designed to support faculty, staff and administrative teams in leading curricular and co-curricular change that deepens students’ capacity for interfaith cooperation. The Institute provides practical guidance, mentoring and resources for campus teams to…
- Integrate interfaith themes, methods, and content into curriculum and co-curriculum
- Assess their institution’s assets and growth areas for interfaith cooperation
- Plan for campus-wide implementation of interfaith cooperation
- Identify opportunities for collaboration across curricular and co-curricular program areas
- Lead efforts to grow campus competency and capacity in religious diversity and interfaith cooperation
Campus Action Plans - Teams applying to the Institute will each propose an educational change project specific to their individual institutions. Teams will leave the Institute having developed action plans for achieving their specific goals. Expert faculty and other teams will provide initial feedback on the plans at the Institute. Each attending campus will have the opportunity to receive a $5,000 grant to implement their plan back on campus.