The University at Albany, State University of New York, seeks a dynamic, visionary, and data-driven, Director of Admissions. The position will supervise/lead a diverse and experienced staff of admissions professionals, providing leadership, direction, research, and planning for all undergraduate recruitment and admission efforts.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, the Director is a member of the Enrollment Management leadership team, and works closely with other University leaders to identify, develop, and implement student recruitment efforts aimed at increasing targeted University enrollments.
• Master's degree from a college or university accredited by a U.S. Department of Education or internationally recognized organization
• Minimum of ten years admissions experience with at least five years of senior level experience, including responsibility for staff selection, supervision, development, assessment, and accountability
• Excellent leadership, planning, managing, and communication skills
• Working knowledge of marketing, recruiting and enrollment management tools
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Demonstrated ability with data analysis, planning and assessment
• Proficiency with enrollment management technology
For full description of the position and to apply, please visit https://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=103804
THE UNIVERSITY AT ALBANY IS AN EO/AA/IRCA/ADA EMPLOYER