2015 PKAL Upstate New York Regional Network Fall Meeting
September 26, 2015 | State University of New York at Fredonia
About the Poster Session
The poster topics for the upcoming PKAL regional network meeting may include:
- Real-world problem solving
- Multidisciplinary approaches
- STEM Outreach Projects for K-12, college, or underrepresented groups
- Service learning in STEM courses
- Novel approaches to courses or curriculum
- Wholesale curricular reform
- Leadership experiences/opportunities for STEM faculty and students
- New laboratory development
The poster session is a valuable way to initiate conversations with colleagues with similar interests. Poster sessions lend themselves well to combining visual displays of key information with written materials and small group interaction. Posters may include display charts, diagrams, pictures, and/or graphs that depict program components, findings, samples of student work, participant testimony, and so forth.
To be considered for the poster session, please submit the following information no later than September 21. Submissions should emailed to Dr. Holly Lawson at email@example.com. Poster applicants will be notified of their acceptance on a rolling basis. Applicants are encouraged to register before hearing back about poster acceptance.
Title of Poster
Abstract (limit description to 250 words)
Presenter(s) Name and Affiliation
Posters should be no larger than 48 inches in width by 36 inches in height and will be hung on provided poster boards with push pins.