We thank Ohio-PKAL Meeting presenters for sharing their work. The following includes only posters submitted for online posting. Additional materials will be posted as they are received.
For a complete listing of conference presentations, please visit the conference program.
Conference session PowerPoints and handouts are available here.
- Impact of undergraduate research on the transition to post-graduate and professional programs
Maria Diakonova (University of Toledo, OH)
- Developing a Comprehensive Supplemental Instructor Mentor (SIM) Program as Agency in Fostering Diversity, Retention and Completion in Liberal Arts Colleges
Julia S. Dwight (Antioch College), Joseph R. Lennox (Antioch College) and Melissa L. Rudie (Antioch College)
- Engaging Environmental Science students through project-based service learning in the community
Christine Anderson (Capital University)
- How (and why) does one measure faculty instructional practice?
Moira van Staaden (Bowling Green State University), Anne Bullerjahn (Owens Community College)
- Liberative Pedagogies in Engineering Education
Shehla Arif (University of Mount Union)
- Blended and Online Learning Strategies for Chemistry Courses - A Conversation
Christa Currie (Mount St Joseph University)
- Making connections outside the classroom: Using a case study approach to promote environmental justice and equity
Carolyn S. Reid (University of Mount Union)
Developing a STEMcoding Project Youtube Channel
Richelle Teeling-Smith (University of Mount Union), Chris Orban (The Ohio State University), Erin White (University of Mount Union), Joshua Leiter (University of Mount Union), Joe Winiecki (University of Mount Union)