2021 Institute on Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Campus Centers
This Institute is designed to support existing and potential TRHT Campus Center teams in developing and refining transformative action plans to advance the five components of the TRHT framework: narrative change, racial healing and relationship building, separation, law, and economy. The Institute provides practical guidance, mentoring, and resources for campus teams to:
- Develop a comprehensive plan of action for teams members to implement at their institutions and within their communities;
- Facilitate racial healing activities on campus and in the communities;
- Identify and examine current realities of race relations in their communities and the local history that has led to these realities;
- Identify evidence-based strategies that support their vision of what their communities will look, feel, and be like when the belief in the hierarchy of human value no longer exists; and
- Learn strategies to pinpoint and engage critical levers for change and key stakeholders.