The Institute is designed to help campuses, higher education systems, and consortia embed diversity, equity, and educational quality into their missions and everyday practices. This Institute provides practical guidance, mentoring, and resources for campus teams to:
- Develop a comprehensive plan of action to implement a specific project or initiative related to HIPs and student success at your institution;
- Identify strategies and practices for leading curricular/cocurricular change to advance diversity, equity, and student success;
- Bring effective high-impact practices to scale through professional and leadership development, with a focus on using data to inform decision making;
- Build institutional capacity for faculty-led direct equity-focused assessment of student learning outcomes, as a result of student participation in high-impact practices;
- Bridge divides and build collaborations among program and across divisions to support student engagement, advance curricular coherence, and generate equitable outcomes.