Corporate Advisory Council
The Corporate Advisory Council supports the mission of AAC&U by
- engaging the philanthropic, business, government, and education communities in the financial support of AAC&U initiatives;
- informing long-range planning and the development of AAC&U programs and activities;
- building business-higher education partnerships that ensure students graduate with the ability to demonstrate mastery of skills valued in the global marketplace;
- assisting with the formulation and implementation of fundraising activities; and
- identifying, involving, and soliciting potential corporate supporters of AAC&U’s mission.
Businesses join the Corporate Advisory Council through Platinum or Diamond sponsorship of AAC&U and its Annual Meeting. Members engage with AAC&U members and staff at the Annual Meeting via complimentary registrations to the Annual Meeting and Presidents’ Trust Symposium.