Guide to Giving: AAC&U
Private contributions are vital in helping AAC&U fulfill its national mission to advocate for a horizon-expanding education for every college student. Your gift makes a difference. We gratefully receive donations from individuals, grants from corporations and foundations, and gifts from academic institutions.
If you would like information about making a gift of stock, information about making a bequest to benefit AAC&U, or would like personal assistance with your giving, call 202-387-3760 to speak with Lisa Russell O’Shea, Senior Director of Development, or email email@example.com. Some individuals are also eligible for matching gifts from their employers, and we are happy to help with that process.
• You may mail us a check, made payable to AAC&U, to AAC&U Development Office, 1818 R Street NW, Washington DC 20009.
• You may make an online gift by credit card to save paper, postage, and processing time. The links to give online are below.
You may direct your gift to one of the following funds at AAC&U:
- The Leadership Fund for Liberal Education: The fund established in 2006 that supports the signature LEAP initiatives and the many ways we advocate for liberal education and inclusive excellence in American higher education.
- The PKAL Fund: The fund that supports the innovative and creative work of Project Kaleidoscope to transform undergraduate STEM teaching and learning.
- The PKAL Summer Leadership Institutes Fund: A special fund that supports all aspects of Project Kaleidoscope’s Summer Leadership Institutes.
Thank you for your generosity.