Gifts and Donations
Private contributions are vital in helping AAC&U fulfill its mission of advancing the vitality and public standing of liberal education by making quality and equity the foundations for excellence in undergraduate education in service to democracy.
Your gift makes a difference. We gratefully receive donations from individuals, grants from corporations and foundations, and gifts from academic institutions.
If you would like information about making a gift of stock, information about making a bequest to benefit AAC&U, or would like personal assistance with your giving, call (202) 884-7416 to speak with Lorenzo Esters, Vice President, Office of Advancement and Member Engagement, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some individuals may also be eligible for matching gifts from their employers, and we are happy to assist with that process.
You may make an online gift by credit card, or you may mail us a check, made payable to AAC&U, to AAC&U Development Office, 1818 R Street NW, Washington DC 20009. You may direct your gift to one of the following funds at AAC&U:
- The Presidential Initiatives Fund: This fund has been established to create a space for donors to support presidential initiatives at AAC&U emerging from our strategic plan, We ASPIRE.
- Truth, Racial Healing & Transformation (TRHT) Fund: This fund has been established to support the work of the TRHT Campus Centers.
- The Leadership Fund for Liberal Education: This fund supports AAC&U’s advocacy for liberal education and inclusive excellence.
- The PKAL Fund: This fund supports the innovative and creative work of Project Kaleidoscope to transform undergraduate STEM teaching and learning.
- The PKAL STEM Leadership Institutes Fund: This is a special fund that supports all aspects of Project Kaleidoscope’s STEM Leadership Institutes.
- The L. Lee Knefelkamp Fund: In honor of the late L. Lee Knefelkamp, this fund promotes intentional and sustained linkages between student and campus success.