Located in northeastern Florida, the"River City by the Sea" boasts more than 20 miles of wide and uncrowded beaches, close to 40 miles of the tranquil Intracoastal Waterway canal, and the beautiful St. Johns River. The conference hotel is located downtown on the riverfront.
Things to See and Do in Jacksonville
- Ride the St. Johns River Taxi or stroll down the River Walk.
- The Museum of Science and History is located across the river from the conference hotel. Other area museums focus on local beaches, city history, African American history, and ancient art.
- Explore Black Rock Beach or any one of the over 400 national, state and city parks.
- Enjoy the waves and learning to surf or paddleboard.
- Jacksonville and its surrounding areas boast world-class golf courses for every level of play in beautiful ocean-side and riverfront settings.
Jacksonville Maps and Guides