Diversity, Equity, and Student Success Program on the Go
AAC&U is pleased offer access to conference information, updates, and announcements through the Guidebook app. Attendees who are iPhone, iPad, and Android users are encouraged to download the application and load the guide before the conference begins. Conference attendees can use the guidebook app to access the conference program and create a personal conference schedule.
No matter your mobile device, you're two easy steps away from having the AAC&U DESS conference in your pocket!
- Download the "Guidebook" app to your mobile device by visiting https://guidebook.com/g/aacudess2019/.
- Once the "Guidebook" app is installed on your phone or tablet, open the app and select "Download Guides." Search for "2019 AAC&U Diversity, Equity, and Student Success Conference" to find the guide.
Computer or Other Mobile Devices
Open your laptop or mobile device's Web browser and navigate to http://guidebook.com/guide/102790
Why go mobile?
With the Guidebook guide on your phone, you can easily access the following information and create a personal schedule:
- Full conference schedule
- Personal customizable schedule
- Maps and floor plans
- Poster Session information
- Sponsor Information
- In app Twitter feed
- Attendee roster
- Hotel and travel information
iPhone and Android users will be able to download this information and have it available at all times. Those using other devices will need to use a live Internet connection.
To view your schedule on multiple devices, you must create a login.