2020 Annual Meeting Mobile App
AAC&U is pleased to again offer a first-rate mobile experience for Annual Meeting participants through our Guidebook app. Attendees who are iPhone, iPad, and Android users are encouraged to download the application and load the guide before the conference begins.
No matter your mobile device, you're two easy steps away from having the AAC&U Annual Meeting in your pocket!
- Download the "Guidebook" app to your mobile device by visiting guidebook.com/getit.
- Once the "Guidebook" app is installed on your phone or tablet, open the app and select "Download Guides." Search for "AACU Annual Meeting" to find the guide.
Other Mobile Devices
Open your mobile device's Web browser and navigate to https://guidebook.com/g/aacu2020.
Why go mobile?
With the Guidebook guide on your phone, you can easily access the following information and create a personal schedule:
- A listing of all conference sessions
- Pre-Meeting Symposium sessions
- Sessions for the Forum on Digital Learning and E-Portfolios
- Travel information
- Information about our Sponsors
- Suggested restaurants
- Listing of registrants
- Listing of speakers
- Marriott Marquis Floor Plan
iPhone and Android users will be able to download this information and have it available at all times. Those using other devices will need to use a live Internet connection.
AAC&U Annual Meeting registrants will have access to the Internet in all meeting rooms. (A password will be given to you upon registration.)
We hope you enjoy the additional access the Annual Meeting app will provide. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.