2019 Hotel Information
All Annual Meeting events will be held in the Hyatt Regency Atlanta.
HYATT REGENCY ATLANTA
265 Peachtree Street NE
Atlanta, Georgia, USA, 30303
$179 Single / $189 Double
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta is a landmark destination located in the heart of downtown Atlanta. With its signature Polaris Blue Dome, this beautiful 22-story building is one of the top Atlanta luxury hotels. Guests have access to complimentary WiFi, a 5,000-square-foot fitness center, and multiple restaurants within the hotel.
A block of rooms has been reserved for AAC&U and ACAD meeting participants with the special conference rate of $179 for a single occupancy room and $189 for double occupancy. We suggest you make reservations online when available; if calling the hotel, please be certain to state that you are with AAC&U to receive this special rate.
This conference rate is available only until December 15, 2018, but we encourage participants to make hotel reservations as soon as possible. Once the AAC&U room block is sold out—often in October and well before the cut-off date—the discounted rate will no longer apply.
TRANSPORTATION FROM THE AIRPORT
The Hyatt Regency Atlanta is 13 miles from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. A taxi will cost approximately $30 and take between 20 and 30 minutes.
MARTA FROM THE AIRPORT
The least expensive—and most efficient—method of travel from Hartsfield-Jackson to the Hyatt Regency will be MARTA. Registrants can take MARTA (Metropolitan Area Rapid Transit Authority) from the airport to within one block of the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The ride is less than 20 minutes and trains leave regularly. The cost is $2.50 one way.
Directions to Hyatt
- Take a Northbound red or gold line train to the Peachtree Center station
- Exit the train and follow the signs pointing to the John Portman exit
- After exiting the fare gate, follow the signs to Peachtree Street East
- At street level, turn right to walk along Peachtree Street and walk one block to the Hyatt
You can also reach the hotel through the Peachtree Center Mall without going outdoors.
Follow the above with this difference:
- Exit the train and take the escalator up to Peachtree Center Mall (not all the way to Street Level)
- Once inside the mall, walk through the food court and, on the left, look for the skybridge with signs pointing to Hyatt Regency