Other Pages in this Section
Roadmap Leadership Institutions
The 19 Roadmap leadership institutions have been selected in recognition of their work in supporting community college student success.
Each Roadmap institution has received support to integrate student success programs into its educational culture. These colleges are developing and coordinating practices and policies to support engaged learning, to provide meaningful assessment data about student learning outcomes, and to help build a community of support for high achievement.
To learn more about individual campus projects, visit leap.aacu.org/toolkit/projects/roadmap-project.
Phase One (2010 - Present)
- Eugenio María de Hostos Community College (CUNY) (New York)
- Georgia Perimeter College (Georgia)
- Lane Community College (Oregon)
- Miami Dade College (Florida)
- Middlesex Community College (Massachusetts)
- Prince George's Community College (Maryland)
- Queensborough Community College (CUNY) (New York)
- Salt Lake Community College (Utah)
- Tidewater Community College (Virginia)
- University of North Georgia (formerly Gainesville State College) (Georgia)
Phase Two (2013 - Present)
- Alamo Colleges (Texas)
- Brookdale Community College (New Jersey)
- Chattanooga State Community College (Tennessee)
- College of the Canyons (California)
- Community College of Allegheny County (Pennsylvania)
- Community College of Baltimore County (Maryland)
- Manchester Community College (Connecticut)
- Monroe Community College (New York)
- Wallace State Community College (Alabama)
For more information: Tia McNair (firstname.lastname@example.org) at 202-884-0808.
This project is made possible by a grant from MetLife Foundation.