Participation in the VALUE Project
VALUE Leadership Campuses
The VALUE Leadership Campuses were chosen by AAC&U for their existing work on e-portfolios and assessment. These campuses:
- Have a well-established undergraduate e-portfolio program,
- Have an assessment process for undergraduate e-portfolios,
- Will share rubrics currently in use on campus,
- Will assess a sample of their undergraduate e-portfolios using their local rubrics and share results,
- Will assess the same sample using AAC&U metarubrics and share their results,
- Will share sample of undergraduate e-portfolios for use with National Review Panels,
- Will collaborate in disseminating their e-portfolio work nationally.
The VALUE Partner Campuses contributed to the development and pilot testing of the metarubrics by using AAC&U metarubrics to assess local undergraduate e-portfolios or other student work and providing general feedback on usefulness while facilitating rapid piloting and development of the rubrics.
- Submitted local campus rubrics for the Essential Learning Outcomes.
- Worked on AAC&U metarubric development, articulation, and piloting.