AAC&U Annual Meeting
January 25-28, 2012
The AAC&U Annual Meeting has gone mobile!
AAC&U has partnered with Guidebook to create a first-rate mobile experience for conference attendees. Attendees who are iPhone, iPad, and Android users are strongly encouraged to download the application and load the guide before the conference begins.
No matter your mobile device, you’re two easy steps away from having the AAC&U Annual Meeting in your pocket!
Using an iPhone, iPad, or Android phone?
- Download the “Guidebook” app to your phone by visiting guidebook.com/getit from your mobile device.
- Once the “Guidebook” app is installed on your phone, open the app and select “Download Guides”. Search for “AACU” to find the guide.
Using a Blackberry, Windows Phone, or other mobile device?
Why go mobile?
With the Guidebook guide on your phone, you can easily access the following information and create a personal schedule:
- The listing of conference sessions
- Symposium sessions (Wednesday, January 25)
- E-Portfolio Forum sessions (Saturday, January 28)
- Travel information
- Suggested restaurants
- Listing of registrants
- Listing of speakers
- Descriptions of our sponsors
- Grand Hyatt floor plan
- A listing of our overflow hotels
iPhone and Android users will be able to download this information and have it available at all times. Those using Blackberrys and other devices will need a live internet connection, via their personal carriers, in order to access the app.
(Most conference sessions are on the Independence and Constitution Levels of the Grand Hyatt. Verizon has a strong signal throughout the Grand Hyatt; AT&T has a strong signal on the Independence Level, but less so on the Constitution Level; Sprint uses Verizon’s signal, but may be subject to roaming charges.)
We hope you enjoy the additional access the Annual Meeting app will provide. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions.