Bringing Theory to Practice Newsletter: Spring 2013
Student at Wagner College participates
in a reading fair on campus.
The Bringing Theory to Practice Project (BTtoP) Newsletter’s primary purpose is to communicate with a wide audience of institutions and individuals about the current activities, programs, research initiatives, and new opportunities supported by the Project. Features of the newsletter includes announcements of funding opportunities, profiles of specific campus efforts, and news of conferences and relevant scholarly work.
- Wagner College: Establishing Positive Links between Civic Engagement and Student Well-Being
- Renewing the Ideal of Educating the Whole Person
- Making Student Well-Being a Core Concern in Higher Education
- The Engelhard Project for Connecting Life and Learning at Georgetown University
- In Brief: BTtoP News and Notes